1. Online registration is the best way to register. Payments are processed through our secure website immediately.
2. You may also register by fax or in person. Phone calls of inquiry about enrichment classes will be returned late afternoon and evening.
3. Full descriptions of our courses are online at our website: www.erace-adulted.org
4. Registrations accompanied by an email address are confirmed via email. If you mail your registration with a self-addressed stamped envelope we will mail a confirmation to you.
5. When a course is full, cancelled or if the start date, time or location has changed we will contact you by email. Please provide an accurate email you check regularly.
6. Room numbers are posted at entries of schools unless specified in the catalog.
7. There are no refunds unless the class is cancelled by us. Using a credit card to register assures a speedy refund.
8. If it is necessary to withdraw from a class, it must be done no fewer than six (6) business days before the first day of the class to get a refund. This does not apply to bus trips (no refunds).
9. No refunds for bus trips, but your registration may be transferred to another person if you are unable to go.
10. If mailing in registration, please write one check per each course.
11. Checks are cashed around the time of your class. If multiple classes are paid for with one check, the check will be cashed when the first class runs.
12. If the class you registered for is cancelled, and you have paid with a check, we will shred your check and notify you by email.